At Da Little School, we aim to educate and nurture each child with adequate life skills to mould them into confident and responsible individuals and develop an inquisitive mind to explore the world around them. We believe learning to create and appreciate visual aesthetics help to enrich the lives of the children as they grow up. We work closely together to provide his or her school experiences a happy and positive one that inspires a lifelong love of learning.
Value of The Arts
We believe the arts...
- Create fun and joyful experiences
- Provide children with many of their earliest learning experiences
- Shape how children (and later on as adults) see the world
- Provide children with the ability to understand human experiences
- Develop children’s imaginations and creative thinking skills
- Develop aesthetic awareness and appreciation
- Develop children’s problem solving skills and ability to communicate well
- Provide opportunities for self-expression and self-awareness
- Create respect for and understanding of others’ individuality
- Improve physical coordination, motor skills and technical skills
- Enable adults to understand and help children learn better